<
HOME  ¦  STORE  ¦  GALLERY  ¦  BLOG  ¦ DESIGN TEAM
It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 11:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:21 pm 

I am currently a SAHM to a 2 1/2 year old little girl named Charlotte and a 6 month old little boy named Kyler. I am a former high school Biology teacher, but I love my job as a SAHM much more! :) We live just outside Houston, TX, and moved here from central NY about 4 1/2 years ago. I miss my family and friends in NY, but don't miss all the snow! I love hard rock and movies and the color green. I watch Food Network all the time and "pretend" to be able to cook. My days are mostly filled with domestic duties and playing and taking care of the kiddos, but I give myself a couple hours every night to spend some time scrapping! :)
I started scrapbooking about 7 years ago after I threw a super fun Halloween costume party at my house. I had so many photos, and had such a great time that I wanted to make an album. Well after my first trip to the scrapbooking aisle at the craft store, I was hooked! My style has evolved tremendously over the years. I would call my current style trendy and contemporary: I like to use the latest and greatest products and the newest techniques. Although I like to try new things all the time, there are some elements that you can see on almost all my pages: machine or hand stitching, a strong “rule of threes”, and a thin black pen that I use for outlining photos and handwriting my journaling. I tend to scrap by manufacturer, using coordinating lines.

I frequently update my blog with pages and projects. Please stop by: http://audreysreflection.blogspot.com

http://joniparkerstuff.blogspot.com/