<
HOME  ¦  STORE  ¦  GALLERY  ¦  BLOG  ¦ DESIGN TEAM
It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 11:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:16 pm 

My name is Sally Cranney and I live in Meridian, Idaho. My husband, Micah, and I have been married 20 years and we have 3 fabulous kids! Our oldest, Skye, is away at her first year of college. Then we have two boys, Davis(14) and Carsen (almost 12). I am mostly a SAHM but do work very part time as an energy healer as well as the book work for our own Real Estate Appraisal company. In the past I've worked at a few different local scrapbook stores as well, something I loved!

I've been scrapbooking for over 15 years. I started to document the life of my daugther. Little did I know how long and how far this hobby would take me! I love to scrap the everyday memories as capturing that glimpse in time means so much and can so easily be forgotten. I scrap both single and double layouts, though I just enjoy the single so much more. Some of my favorite manufacturers right now would include Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon, Crate Paper and more recently JilliBean Soup. You'll see me scrap mostly about my family but every once in awhile I'll throw in some vacation photos, extended family photos or even a few of when I was young.

I am beyond thrilled to be a part of this fabulous team at Memorable Seasons! I hope to share my enthusiasm for scrapping and hope to inspire each of you in some small way as each of you do for me each day!

http://joniparkerstuff.blogspot.com/