<
HOME  ¦  STORE  ¦  GALLERY  ¦  BLOG  ¦ DESIGN TEAM
It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:25 pm 

Hi! My name is Stephanie Eaken & I am thrilled to be joining the design team here at Memorable Seasons!

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 kids-my daughter, Leah is 10 & my son, Ty is 6. They give me plenty to scrap about.

We live in Richmond, Virginia with my husband of 14 years & our 2 dogs, Nellie & Beau. I have lived in Richmond my entire life & am blessed to have my extended family all within 20 minutes of me! I can't imagine being anywhere else. My husband & I began dating 21 years ago & have been married for 14 years (how time flies)!

I love this hobby & sneak away to my scrappy space in our basement whenever the chance comes up! (Sshhh, don't tell my husband!) When I'm not scrapping, I enjoy reading, walking, playing games with my kids & spending time with my large family & good friends. I do work one day a week with a friend who owns her own business. A little extra money, but I still get to be at home-works out perfectly!

I would describe my scrapbooking style as eclectic. I am always evolving & trying new things. I tend to like the hot trends & techniques, although I think I am the last scrapper on Earth without a diecutting machine! I am addicted to polka-dots & am infatuated with chevrons, washi tape & confetti right now!

I am super excited to get started here!

My Blog: On the Road to Destiny