<
HOME  ¦  STORE  ¦  GALLERY  ¦  BLOG  ¦ DESIGN TEAM
It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 11:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:17 pm 

Hello! My name is Megan and I live in Portland, Oregon with my husband Andrew and one-year-old baby boy Liam. We moved here from my home state of Ohio back in 2008 and have truly fallen in love with the Pacific Northwest. Before getting the best job ever – being a stay-at-home-mom – I worked for a private dental practice as an office manager. I am an avid scrapper and have been scrapping in one form or another since high school. I turned to scrapping because I had so many pictures lying around as photography was my first artful passion and I wanted to do more with them than just shove them into basic photo albums. If you asked me to describe my scrapbooking style it would be “clean and linear with a little eclectic flair.” I truly love preserving our family history for years to come and also watching the smiles on my family and friends faces as they flip through my scrapbooks. Besides scrapping and photography, I enjoy hiking, skiing, camping, eating lots of good local, fresh food, and listening to music and NPR. Please feel free to visit my blog to see samples of my work: http://www.scrappin-daisy.blogspot.com.

My Blog: On the Road to Destiny