<
HOME  ¦  STORE  ¦  GALLERY  ¦  BLOG  ¦ DESIGN TEAM
It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:14 pm 

Hello, everyone! I'm Susan and I live in north Texas. I've been married 33 years to my dearest friend, Greg. Our family includes three grown kiddos who are all involved in live theatre (Audrey, Colleen, and Brian), a sweet dog (Molly), and the softest cat in the universe (Sooty).

Being creative has always been a big part of who I am, whether it be creativity on the keyboard, with the needle, a paintbrush, a camera, or a pair of scissors. Scrapbooking is such a joy and I love every aspect of it - the photography, the designing, as well as the writing. It all began six years ago when we inherited a ton of vintage family photos - many dating back to the turn of the last century. I couldn't let them languish unidentified in a shoebox up in the closet, thus my passion for scrapbooking was born. It soon branched out to include scrapping pictures of many eras, including the ones I took yesterday. I would describe my style as moderately simple, usually linear, color driven, and often with a little twist. I often like to do the unexpected and I love trying new styles and techniques. I spend many, many happy hours holed up in my scrapboking room. I call it my "happy place"!

In addition to being crafty, I love to travel, play the piano, make muffins, play word games, go to flea markets and yard sales, watch movies, attend plays, read, and listen to a wide variety of music. I also have a passion for exploring abandoned buildings!

My Blog: On the Road to Destiny